How To Beat A Field Sobriety Test
The DO’s and DON’Ts of Beating Drunk Driving Tests
- DON’T hop.
- DON’T sway.
- DON’T raise your arms.
- DON’T put your foot down.
- DO be respectful with the officer.
- DO turn exactly as the cop shows.
- DO touch heel-to-toe on every step.
- DON’T stop until you have finished.
- DO everything the cop tells you to do.
- DON’T talk to the cop about anything.
- DON’T step off the line, imaginary or real.
- DON’T move before the cop says, “Begin.”
- DON’T take more than nine heel-to-toe steps.
Carl N. Anderson, III can help residents of Utah, Colorado and Nebraska. Credit Cards OK ∙ Free Initial Consultations ∙ Aquí Se Habla Español. Contact him online or at 801-285-0303 to arrange a free consultation today.